Skip to main content

Meal Plan - 10th October

I have dabbled - more off than on, if I'm being honest - in the world of blogging over the years and have now decided to make a concerted effort to post more regularly. 

And as another new week rolls in (how quickly is this year flying past, btw?!), and another meal plan is required, I can't think of better place to kick-start blogging again. 

And so I present to you: 

Monday - Sweet & Sour Turkey (a favourite usually reserved for Christmas but called to action this week) 

Tuesday - Chicken & Cashew Nuts - this Recipe Tin Eats recipe is the best

Wednesday - Lemon & Herby Chicken Traybake

Thursday - This will be a "quick, grab something from the freezer!" job.

Friday - Steak Pie

Saturday - Kebab

Sunday - Roast Pork


I'd love to hear what any of my readers have planned!

Linzi x

Comments